Hello,

welcome to Maple Story's Lost forum! If you can't see any forum's but 1 it is because you need to register. Upon registration you will have full access to the forum. Welcome to the forum!

Team Lost
Hello,

welcome to Maple Story's Lost forum! If you can't see any forum's but 1 it is because you need to register. Upon registration you will have full access to the forum. Welcome to the forum!

Team Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Meso making Guide
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:40 pm by CatMeat4Sale

» Jeremy where are yu?
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 pm by Zaseo

» =[[
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:28 pm by Respires

» I'm gonna be away
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm by Respires

» OhayOhay<3
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm by Respires

» Gone from the 30th to Aug 8th
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am by dehidara

» im away. =[
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:15 am by Brii<3

» Need a spare Account?
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 am by CatMeat4Sale

» Zapatin gets lv 200(freezOver)
Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:05 pm by thebesthenrycha2

Top posters
Respires
Need a spare Account? Vote_lcapNeed a spare Account? Voting_barNeed a spare Account? Vote_rcap 
lxEclips3xl
Need a spare Account? Vote_lcapNeed a spare Account? Voting_barNeed a spare Account? Vote_rcap 
Commercial
iStealYourMusic
supersin8888
Increasingly
Sunnies
Zaseo
MrFishii
Phoenix

Need a spare Account?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CatMeat4Sale
Really Lost
CatMeat4Sale

Need a spare Account? Empty
PostSubject: Need a spare Account?   Need a spare Account? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 am

So I have a spare account that's clean and I thought id make use of it by offering it to my guild mates.

Both characters are clean and have nothing on them.
and there both on the same account and there stats/skills were referenced from a build.

--
It has a lvl 54 Brawler (Female)
Name: XiLilCutieiX
-201 Fame

Lvl 54 Dexless Sin (Male)
28 DEX
Name: XiDoomXi
--

I want to ask to trade for a PG mule and maybe a cleric preferably the same lvl (30+ at least)
Or mesos, free leech..

The reason I want to get rid of this is because I dont use it and I know how much everyone wants brawlers and dexless sins and im just trying to be a friend and give this away for something of lesser value.
Also I have low lvl friends that I want to pq with and id rather not lvl a new character and have a PG mule so I can start selling leech soon.

Tell me if your interested
Back to top Go down

Need a spare Account?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: